Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Week of Meals

Week of Meals ~ 1

I'm hoping to create more of these!  I just had a baby (number six), sold my home, moving to a rental and building my dream home!  Yah- there's a few things on my plate.  But, one always has to eat, right?! This is to give some ideas for all meals (B-L-D), some snacks, desserts and something in the crock pot.  It won't always be the same, but hopefully, it will be inspiring.  


(Starting from top left)

(3) Garlic Cheese Bread in a Mug ~ S
(4) Sesame Chicken over Zucchini Noodles ~ S
(5) Bean Burger (from the book), 1/3 of a baked sweet potatoes and a slice of Gwen's Easy Bread ~ E
(6) Hamburger on a Bread in a Mug with Zucchini Fries ~ S
(9) Taco Chicken Bowl ~ S or E

Smoothie of the Week ~ Strawberry Lemonade


1 1/2 cups of Unsweetened Almond Milk
5 frozen strawberries
scoop of protein
Sweetener of choice
splash of vanilla
1/2 teaspoon of lemon extract 
1/2 teaspoon of glucci
enough ice to make it frothy

Whirl Away!


I do not mess around with wasted food!  I prop up my blender and let every last drop drip while I clean my blender lid! ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment